I apologize for being behind but I have not forgotten you!
I have made dessert for you all to enjoy!
- a box of shredded fillo dough
- ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- melted butter
- rose water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Shred the fillo dough and mix it with melted butter until all shreds are coated with butter.
3. Layer half of the shreds in a glass baking dish.
4. Layer with ricotta cheese and cover the top of the fillo dough.
5. Add the shredded mozzarella over the ricotta cheese and use the second half of the shredded fillo dough over the mozzarella.
6. Bake until everything melts and it is brown on top and sides.
7. Turn on broiler and cook the top of the kanafe BUT DO NOT LEAVE it unattended! So many times I thought I would be quick and catch the…
View original post 102 more words